Today I have a Side Step Fancy Fold card using some of the beautiful (but retired) Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper and Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper. Scroll down to see it and to download a FREE PDF on how to make it.
- The flowers, petals and berries have been die cut from the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper using the Poinsettia Dies. If you don’t have any of this retired paper you can alway use white velvet or vellum to die cut the images.
- The card folds to fit into a standard C6 envelope. Click HERE to download a PDF file on how to create this beautiful card.
- Stamp Set: Poinsettia Petals
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Poinsettia Place DSP, Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper
- Ink: Soft Suede, Bumblebee
- Accessories: Poinsettia Dies, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue will only be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.