Are you looking for a way to create a stack of quick and easy Christmas cards that still have a WOW factor? Keep reading to see how.
- The Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper in the 2021 July-December Mini Catalogue has so many beautiful patterns that are easy to fussy cut to create your cards. On the first card I fussy cut a tree and some gifts and arranged them on another layer of the DSP. For the second card, I used a background layer from the Peaceful Place Specialty DSP, attached a strip of ribbon and the arranged the fussy cut baubles to look like they were hanging from the top of the card.
- Stamp Set: Christmas to Remember
- Card 1: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP
- Card 2: Thick Basic White, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Peaceful Place Specialty DSP, Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP
- Ink: Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (card 2)
These are the patterns in the pack.
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.