Today I have used Gilded Leafing to create an elegant gilded background with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.
- This WOW card has been created using one of the Gilded Background techniques:
- Cover a piece of Basic White cardstock with Adhesive Sheet.
- Peel off the backing sheet and cover with Gilded Leafing. Use a sponge to remove excess flakes.
- Deboss with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. Depending on the embossing folder used, you can put the gilded leafing through either the raised (emboss) or indented (deboss) side. For the Pretty Flowers folder I debossed the gilded leafing.
- Use the direct to paper method with Stazon Jet Black ink. Continue inking until the desired effect is achieved. (If I had used the embossed side of the folder then the flowers would end up black and only the background would show the gilded leafing.)
- Attach panel to card base and embellish as desired.
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Basic Black
- Ink: Versamark, Stazon Jet Black
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Messages Die, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Gilded Leafing, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Dimensionals, Adhesive Sheets
- Technique: Gilded Background
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.