Today’s card is for a recent Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com.
The sketch …
My card ….
- The background panel was created with the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique:
- Add some drops of reinkers and shimmer paint (or Wink of Stella) to a craft sheet.
- Spritz with water until the inks start to bead.
- Dip watercolor paper (or shimmery white cardstock or Basic White cardstock) into the puddle. Allow to dry (or heat set) then dip again. Continue dipping and heat setting until desired background is achieved. The process of dipping and heating builds up layers of ink on the cardstock creating a textured look.
- You can usually get two or three panels made from the one lot of inks. Just spritz more water to reactivate the inks. Each panel will have a totally different look.
- The panel used on this card was the second one made. You can see the ‘drips’ of Shimmer Paint.
- The semicircles from the sketch were created with one of the Encircled in Beauty Dies. The flowers and leaves on these die cuts were stamped with Art in Bloom stamps then embossed and die cut.
- Stamp Set: Art in Bloom
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint, Bloom Dies, Bloom Hybrid Embossing Folder, Encircled in Beauty Dies, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.