This card is for the latest Color Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com.
The colours ….
My card ….
- As you can see I have only used a tiny amount of Bumblebee (on the pot) and Poppy Parade (on the tulips).
- The Soft Succulent circle die cut has been embossed using the Embossing with Dies Technique:
- Each die cutting machine will have its own sandwich – check out their instructions. The following works for me with the Big Shot.
- Emboss using the following sandwich: Big Shot Platform with Tab 2 open (or with the new platform – no adapters)
- Acrylic Plate
- Die with cutting side up
- Cardstock (in the die)
- Thin Silicone Mat
- White Impressions Pad
- Stamp Sets: Feels Like Home, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Soft Succulent, Basic Black, Tidings of Christmas DSP
- Ink: Soft Succulent, Bumblebee, Poppy Parade, Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Messages Die, Encircled in Beauty Dies, Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Impression Mat
- Technique: Embossing with Dies
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.