Have you ever looked at a stamp set and thought that it could be used for purposes other than for what it was intended? The Christmas Season stamp set is a perfect example. The variety of leaves can be used for any occasion, not just Christmas. Today’s card is based on one on page 66 of the 2021 July-December Mini Catalogue, but not as a Christmas card.
- The Thick Basic White card base was spritzed with a mix of Balmy Blue ink and Isopropyl Alcohol to create a pale blue colour. When it was dry, Embossing Paste was added through the diagonal stripe Adorning Designs Decorative Mask.
- The leaves were stamped on Basic White cardstock and die cut with the matching dies and then added to the card base.
- The sentiment is from Tasteful Touches.
- Stamp Sets: Christmas Season, Tasteful Touches
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Soft Succulent, Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Blushing Bride
- Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Adorning Designs Decorative Masks, Embossing Paste, Spritzer, Blending Brushes, Isopropyl Alcohol
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.