The sketch ….
The colours ….
My card ….
- All the work has been done with the You’re A Peach DSP which included all the colours required for the challenge.
- To add some texture, I used the new Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder on the DSP and then highlighted the embossing by adding Pear Pizzazz ink with a Blending Brush.
- The card base is Pale Papaya, but rather than adding an extra layer I used the Direct to Paper method to add black ink around the edge of the card front before adding the DSP.
- Stamp Set: Many Mates
- Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Basic Black, Basic White, You’re A Peach DSP
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Timeworn Type 3D EF, White Embossing Powder, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals
… for the inside
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the picture below to download a PDF version of the catalogue.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.