A recent Technique Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com provided a tutorial for a special pop up card. I thought that it was the perfect way to kick start my Christmas cards. Too early? I find that if I start now, there is no great rush in November.
This is the card looking from the front.
This is a side on look.
Here it is looking down.
… and here it is fully open
- I have used the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalogue together with the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set and matching dies.
- You can download the tutorial from splitcoaststampers.com.
- Stamp Set: Poinsettia Petals
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
- Accessories: Poinsettia Dies, Blending Brushes, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.