Today I am using the Blended Alcohol Technique to create some die cuts.
- Using the background for die cuts adds so much texture to your project.
- Supplies to create the Blended Alcohol background:
- 90% or above Isopropyl Alcohol
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers – Cinnamon Cider, Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue used here
- Paint Brush or Water Painter
- How to create the Blended Alcohol background:
- Use the Blends to add splotches of each colour randomly across a piece of vellum cardstock. Do not leave very much white space.
- Dip paint brush into alcohol and dab each of the splotches. The colours will start to move and blend into each other.
- Allow the panel to dry and then add splatters of alcohol with the paint brush.
- Allow splatters to dry.
- Attach to white cardstock with Adhesive Sheets or use a sponge and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp Set: Quiet Meadow
- Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Vellum
- Ink: Early Espresso, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Meadow Dies, Messages Die, Water Painter, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals, 100% Isopropyl Alcohol
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.