Colouring on a dry embossed image with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers creates a WOW! factor. I have used this technique with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder for the Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com this week.
The sketch ….
My card …
Close up of the colouring on the embossed panel ….
- Emboss a piece of Basic White cardstock with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. Colour the raised areas with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers. I used Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss and Shaded Spruce markers.
- Emboss another piece of Basic White cardstock with the same folder and attach to a Blackberry Bliss card base.
- Attach the strip of coloured embossing and part of a 1½” Vellum circle as per the sketch.
- Snip a small piece of Paper Lattice and use for the right hand strip from the sketch.
- I have left the sentiment for now.
- Stamp Set: None
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Vellum
- Ink: None
- Accessories: Pretty Flowers EF, Paper Lattice, 1½” Circle Punch, Stampin’ Blends: Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Shaded Spruce
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.