The Daisy Garden stamp is the full size of a card front. Today I have coloured five of these images then cut them in half and created ten cards,
- The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and then coloured with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- Cut each image in half, layer with Basic Black and attach to the left hand side of Thick Very Vanilla card bases.
- Stamp the sentiment on the lower right hand of the card base then emboss that half of the card front with one of the Meadow Moments Embossing Folders.
- Ten cards all ready to go!
- Stamp Set: Daisy Garden, Pansy Patch
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Basic White, Basic Black
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Meadow Moments EF, Stampin’ Blends
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.