I am using the inlaid or embedded embossing technique for the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com.
The sketch ….
My card ….
- The Layering Squares Dies have been used to create the layers.
- After attaching all the layers to the Purple Posy cardstock, it was embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder. This creates a beautiful flat finish. The technique is known by some as Inlaid Embossing whilst others call it Embedded Embossing.
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Basic White, Hydrangea Hill DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Layering Squares Dies, Tasteful Textures 3D EF, Messages Die
… inside and envelope