It is time for another double dare Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com. This time it is a Double Gate Fold card.
The sketch ….
My card closed …..
- This fancy fold is a great way to showcase and use your stash of Designer Series Paper.
- Take a piece of DSP 12″ x 6″. Score it on the long side at 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″.
- Make a mark on the short sides at 3″.
- Cut from the 3″ mark on the short side to the top of the 4″ score line. Call this piece 1.
- Cut from the 3″ mark on the other side to the top of the 8′ score line. Call this piece 2.
- Open out the large piece of DSP. Flip piece 1 and attach it to the lower right hand corner.
- Flip piece 2 and attach it to the lower left hand corner.
- Fold the 2″ and 10″ score lines in mountain folds.
- Fold the 4″ and 8″ score lines in valley folds.
- Decorate the inside by adding 2 panels – first panel 5¾” x 3¾’, second panel 5½” x 3½”.
- Add die cut or punched layers to the outside of one side.
- Stamp Set: Ornate Style, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Ornate Garden Specialty DSP, Old Olive, Basic White, Basic Black
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Bumblebee
- Accessories: Messages Die, White Embossing Powder, Ornate Layers Dies, Dimensionals