For a recent class, we created fancy fold cards. One of them was a Multifold. Looking back through my blog, it is 9 years since I have made one of these. I don’t know what took me so long as they are really quite easy to make and create a huge WOW for the recipient.
Only one was made during the class, but I made another beforehand as a sample.
- This fancy fold is a great way to showcase your Designer Series Paper. The card base is an 8″ square and folds to a 4″ square which easily fits into a standard C6 envelope.
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Card 1: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Basic White, In Good Taste DSP
- Card 2: Rococo Rose, Night of Navy, Basic White, Paper Blooms DSP, Oh So Ombre DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals
The DSPs used on the second card are FREE with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration (ending tonight). For more information about Sale-a-Bration, click here or visit my online shop.
Here is the card I made 9 years ago.