Today I am using the Rococo Rose Love You Always Foil and Specialty Paper with images from the Punch Party stamp set to create a Double Dutch Fancy Fold Card. This stamp set is available FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration.
My card …
- Card Base: 10.3cm x 24.7cm scored at 14.8cm
- Gate Fold: 21cm x 5cm scored at 5.25cm from each end
- DSP: 9.8cm x 9.5cm, 4.7cm x 4.5cm (x 2 for the gate fold)
- Inside of card: 9.5cm x 13.8cm
- Burnish the score line on the card base.
- Burnish the score lines on the gate fold. Attach the gatefold around the back of the card base.
- Attach DSP
- Stamp sentiment and die cut. Attach to the base of the panel (half on the base and half hanging over the gate fold pieces.
- Decorate inside piece and attach.
- Decorate envelope to match.
- Stamp Set: Punch Party
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Love You Always Foil (Rococo Rose), Love You Always Specialty Paper (Rococo Rose)
- Ink: Rococo Rose, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends: Dark Rococo Rose
- Accessories: Lace 3D Embossing Folder, Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, Dimensionals, Rhinestones
… here it is with the top flap open
For information about the amazing promotion of Sale-a-Bration where you can earn FREE products such as the Punch Party stamp set used on this card, click here.