A quick and easy look for this Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com
Here is the sketch ….
My card …
- Emboss a piece of Brushed Metallic cardstock with one of the Greenery Embossing Folders and attach to a Just Jade card base.
- Die cut a branch and bird from the Birds & More Dies using Whisper White cardstock. Colour with Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut a small scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies using Whisper White cardstock. Stamp a sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black and then colour the piece with the Ivory Stampin’ Blends.
- Attach the sentiment piece, branch and bird to the card front.
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Greetings
- Cardstock: Just Jade, Whisper White, Brushed Metallic
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends: Ivory, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Greenery EF, Birds & More Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
… inside and envelope