Today I am showcasing the beautiful 3D peony from the Peony Dies.
- The peony was die cut using Whisper White cardstock, and after assembling was sponged with Rich Razzleberry ink and then painted with Clear Wink of Stella. The leaves were also die cut using Whisper White cardstock and coloured with Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends. The stamen was die cut with Whisper White and coloured with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- The Rich Razzleberry strip on the left is also from one of the dies in the pack.
- Stamp Set: Prized Peony
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Peony Garden DSP
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Stampin’ Blends: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Peony Dies, Clear Wink of Stella, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals
A closeup of the 3D peony … you can see the sparkle from the Wink of Stella
… inside and envelope
2 thoughts on “3D Peony in Razzleberry”
Thanks so much Mal. xx
Stunning Annette. XX Mal
LikeLiked by 1 person