This week, it is the 800th Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. There are six options to choose. Click here to get all the details.
I chose ….
My card …..
- There are two large dies in the Many Layered Blossoms Dies set that overlay each other. The die cut for the back piece was done with Whisper White cardstock and then coloured with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. This piece was then layered onto Vellum.
- The die cut for the front piece uses Silver Foil and adds a lovely sparkle to the project.
- The new Foam Adhesive Sheets were perfect to die cut the back piece for added dimension. This is so much easier than having to add little bits of Dimensionals.
- The background DSP layer was embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder for extra texture.
- Stamp Set: Blossoms in Bloom
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Vellum, Silver Foil, In Good Taste DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Old Olive
- Accessories: Many Layered Blossoms Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Foam Adhesive Sheets
… for the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this wonderful challenge? I would love to see your projects.