What do you do when you don’t like the background colour of the Designer Series Paper but really like the pattern? Colour it with Stampin’ Blends to change the background and highlight part of the image.
Here is the original DSP.
… and here is what I did with it
- The original background colour of the DSP was Terracotta Tile. I used the Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blends to colour over it. This left it as a very dark chocolate colour.
- Other Stampin’ Blends used were:
- Soft Suede for the stems
- Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral for the peaches
- Petal Pink and Lovely Lipstick for the flowers
- Granny Apply Green for the leaves
- The sentiment was stamped on a pre-cut die cut from the Botanical Prints Product Medley using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp Set: Botanical Prints
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Botanical Prints DSP
- Ink: Early Espresso, Stampin’ Blends: Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Champagne Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Botanical Prints die cuts, Dimensionals
… and for the inside and envelope