I have seen a few versions of the arrow fancy fold card on Pinterest and decided that I would like to create my own.
- The card base is 14.8cm x 29.7cm, scored at 14.8cm to fold in half.
- On the front, score from the edge of the fold to midpoint at the bottom (7.4cm) on both sides.
- Then score from 7.4cm on each side to the same midpoint at the bottom of the card front.
- Decorate front and inside with DSP and neutral cardstock.
- Stamp Set: Picture Perfect Birthday
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Vellum, Share What you Love Specialty DSP
- Ink: Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals.
Here it is open ….
You could make this in any size as long as the closed card is a square. A great project for a special occasion.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.