Here is an example of the Polished Stone technique that participants made in a recent class.
- This technique creates the look of polished stone on a glossy background.
- Put a small amount of rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball.
- Add two or three drops of a light coloured reinker and then add a drop or two of metallic ink or Shimmer Paint to the centre of the cotton ball. (Metallic / Shimmer is optional but will add a WOW to the look.)
- Dab the cotton ball onto glossy white cardstock until the entire surface is covered.
- Once dry, use as a background piece, die cut or stamp images as desired.
- For this card, Balmy Blue ink was used with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint for the upper part of the layer and Soft Sea Foam with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint for the lower part of the layer.
- Stamp Sets: Sheltering Tree, Colorful Seasons, High Tide
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Basic Black, Glossy White, Whisper White
- Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride, Blueberry Bushel, Soft Suede, Gray Granite, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Cotton Balls, Isocol Rubbing Alcohol, Dimensionals
… a little decoration for the inside.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.