Here is another of the cards we created at a recent class using Amazing Life.
- Stamp the ‘three dot’ image randomly over the front of the Mint Macaron card base.
- Create a banner end on a piece of Tranquil Tide and a piece of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper using the Tailored Tag Punch. Attach the DSP to the Tranquil Tide and then attach to the top centre of the card base.
- Take the two smallest Rectangle Stitched Framelits and die cut together on a piece of Whisper White.
- Stamp the cake on the inside piece and colour with Watercolor Pencils. Stamp a few of the ‘glowing’ image around the flame of the candle.
- Colour the outside piece with Tranquil Tide ink (marker or direct to paper).
- Attach the two frames to the centre of a Pearlized Doily and attach the doily towards the top of the banner on the card front.
- Stamp ‘Happy Birthday’ on a scrap of Whisper White and die cut with the smallest of the thin dies. Move the die along so that the sentiment just fits and die cut the end. It is easy to line up the die in the perforation marks.
- Attach the sentiment to the bottom of the cake using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Amazing Life
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Share What You Love Specialty DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tranquil Tide, So Saffron, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Pearlized Doilies, Tailored Tag Punch, Watercolor Pencils, Dimensionals
… a little decoration for the inside
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.