Welcome to the RemARKably Creative Blog Hop for August 2018.
You may be starting the blog tour here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup in the link below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
The Theme today is to feature the Colorful Seasons bundle – a limited edition only available until 31 August 2018.
I have been showcasing this bundle over the past few weeks, and today I have something very different.
- Attach a piece of Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper to the lower half of a Rich Razzleberry card base. Stamp a sentiment on it with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Create a wreath with Whisper White cardstock using the leaf branch and the Stamparatus. Colour the leaves with Call Me Clover and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut the wreath using Layering Circles Framelits and attach to the card with Dimensionals.
- Die cut two of the small flourishes from the Stitched Seasons Framelits with Silver Glimmer Paper and attach to the top left and right of the card base.
- Add Multipurpose Adhesive Strips to some Silver Glimmer Paper and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Die cut a bow from each piece. Keep the ‘inside’ pieces with the Razzleberry bow. Attach the Silver Glimmer Paper to the Razzleberry bow and add to the bottom of the wreath.
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends: Call Me Clover, Soft Sea Foam
- Accessories: Stitched Seasons Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.