Today’s card uses the holly image from the Blended Seasons stamp set together with some of the die cuts and frames from the coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits. These limited edition products are only available during the month of August 2018.
I have used the frames to create an easel card.
- Images have all been coloured with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- Note how I have used one of the frame Framelits to create a smaller frame for the Merry Christmas sentiment. You can see how the technique works in this post here.
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons
- Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Shaded Spruce, Stampin’ Blends: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Color Lifter
- Accessories: Stitched Seasons Framelits, Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes, Sponge, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals
The side view of the card …..
I will continue to showcase these products for another week so that you can see the versatility they offer. Visit my online shop to get yours whilst they are still available.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.