Today’s sample of the Rubber Band Technique is a monochromatic blue – using the new colours Balmy Blue and Blueberry Bushel. Ok, not quite monochromatic, as I added some Old Olive for the stems of the flowers.
- Wrap some rubber bands of different sizes around and acrylic block and stamp on cardstock. For an even bigger WOW, sponge the area with a light coloured ink to match.
- Stamp Set: Love What You Do
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive
- Accessories: Sponges, Rubber Bands, Acrylic Block
… a little on the inside and envelope too
Here is my YouTube video on this technique.
You can download a PDF version of the Annual Catalogue here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.