Welcome to the RemARKably Creative Blog Tour.
You may be starting the blog tour here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup in the link below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
The Theme today is BUNDLE UP – create projects using any of the new Spring/Occasions 2018 Bundles.
I am using the Petal Palette Bundle for my project. There are 15 rubber stamps in the Petal Palette stamp set and 10 dies in the co-ordinating Petals & More Thinlits. As if this was not enough of a great bundle, there are quite a few other products in the Petal Passion Suite – including embellishments, Designer Series Paper, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Organza Ribbon and a Memories & More Card Pack.
I will have additional posts on my blog in the very near future for more projects using this beautiful bundle.
- The bunch of roses and the bird were stamped on Thick Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black, coloured with Stampin’ Blends (Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Daffodil Delight) and die cut with the matching Thinlits.
- The flowers were layered onto a piece of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper which was die cut with a square Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- The sentiment was stamped on Thick Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black and die cut with another of the Thinlits. The bird was then layered onto the left hand side of the sentiment piece.
- Both the art panel with its DSP and the sentiment were added to the embossed layer with Dimensionals.
- The card base is actually Thick Whisper White. The edges of the front were inked Direct to Paper with Rich Razzleberry before adding a layer of Rich Razzleberry card stock which was embossed with the Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- For a little bling, the flowers and bird were brushed with Clear Wink of Stella, and some Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes were added to the flowers.
- In the above photo, you can see that I have also stamped the envelope.
….. the inside has a little dressing with another of the images from the stamp set.
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.