I love traditional Christmas cards, and the Night in Bethlehem stamp set and matching Bethlehem Edgelits Dies certainly fit the bill.
Today, I have recreated two of the cards from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue using this bundle.
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Silver Foil
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Bethlehem Edgelits, Glitter Enamel Dots, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals
- I sponged the background and then heat embossed some stars before adding the Champagne die cut.
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Silver Foil, Champagne Foil
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Craft Ink
- Accessories: Bethlehem Edgelits, White Embossing Powder, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals
I will be making many cards with this bundle. You can see more projects with this set here.