I recently showcased the cards some of my team members created for our recent shoe box swap. Today I have my card from the swap.
- To create the background, I scribbled Island Indigo, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Emerald Envy markers on an “I” Acrylic Block, spritzed with water and then ‘stamped’ it on a piece of watercolor paper. Once dry, some clouds from the Pattern Party Decorative Mask were added with Embossing Paste (a little difficult to see in the photo).
- The Adirondack chair and the tree branch were cut from a piece of Wood Textures DSP with dies from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and attached to the dried watercolour background.
- The base cardstock of Thick Very Vanilla was layered with some Dapper Denim DSP from the Color Theory DSP.
- The art panel was added with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- The sentiment from Label Me Pretty was stamped in Emerald Envy on a scrap of Very Vanilla and cut with a 1¼” Circle Punch and attached to the side of the art panel.
- The inside has a little art too (images are from Colorful Seasons) ….