Welcome to the RemARKably Creative Blog Tour for June 2017.
This month the theme is New New New (from the 2017 Annual Catalogue).
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup in the link below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
- I have stamped the large rose image from Graceful Garden onto a card from the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack. The stamp was inked with Crushed Curry and Old Olive markers, and then I used Watercolor Pencils and Wink of Stella to add colour to the centre of the flower, leaves and stem.
- Other new products on this card:
- Tranquil Tide cardstock for the card base.
- Crushed Curry Baker’s Twin for the bow on the stem
- I didn’t forget the inside of the card – the small rose image matches the large image on the card front.
- The card base is Thick Very Vanilla with the Elegant Eggplant ink pad applied directly to the edges to create a border.
- Always Artichoke cardstock was used with the Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the embossed layer.
- The art panel is Very Vanilla stamped with the small rose image and the trellis image.
- The sentiment is a sticker from the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack with a Calypso Coral Sheer Ribbon bow above it.
- The inside of the card has a small strip of Always Artichoke and the small rose stamped to match the outside.
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.