This is the wedding card I made for my brother and sister-in-law for their recent nuptials.
- Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits were used to cut both the inlaid heart on the Shimmery White layer, and the Wild Wasabi flowers..
- The matching stamp set, Bloomin’ Love provided the flowers, banner and flourish at the top and bottom, while the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
- Curvy Corner Trio Punch created the lacy corners on the Wild Wasabi base and Shimmery White Layer.
- Some pearls on the flowers for added elegance.
- And on the inside of the card …..
The Bloomin’ Love stamp set and Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits [from the Occasions Catalogue] can be purchased together as a bundle to save 15%.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Have you checked out the great products in the Occasions Catalogue yet? Click on the Catalogues menu item on the side bar to download your digital version or contact me to get your own copy.
- 2014-2016 In Color products will be retiring at the end of May 2016. Get in before the rush to stock up on your favourites [especially ink refills].