Time for another Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop. This week Alisa has give us a colour combination.
Look at all those colours!
You may have joined me from Tamsin’s blog. Didn’t she have a great project this week?
I have used quite a few items from the Artisan Embellishment Kit in the new Occasions Catalogue. I coated one of the die cut cards with Gel Medium to protect it and used it as a stencil with Gesso on Rich Razzleberry to create a raised image. This was layered onto Wild Wasabi and then a base of Naturals White. More items from the kit – Rose Red lace was threaded with some of the Blackberry Bliss thin velvet trim and a Blushing Bride rosette added across the base of the card. A couple of leaf sprigs were punched in Wild Wasabi from the Bird Builder Punch and a sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners completes this very pretty card.
The kit contains 2 die-cut, double-sided Sahara Sand/white 7.6 x 10.2 cm cards; 45.7 cm Blushing Bride rosette trim; 0.9 m Rose Red lace; 0.9 m Blackberry Bliss thin velvet trim; 2 white doilies; 12 adhesive pearls; 1 large metal flower button; 2 small metal buttons; 2 clear buttons; 2 Blushing Bride resin flowers; 1 white resin flower.
You can get this kit for only $16.95. Check it and lots of other great products in the Occasions Catalogue.
Now it is time for you to go and visit Jane Riches and see what fabulous project she has made.
Here is the list for this week:
- Alisa Tilsner
- Nicole Wilson
- Tamsin Adams
- Annette Sullivan – This is ME
- Jane Riches
- Alison Barclay
- Anna Foster
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Occasions Catalogue is now live in conjunction with Sale-A-Bration. From 6 January 2015 to 31 March 2015, you can earn one free product for each $90 you spend [before postage and handling]. Contact me to get your catalogues or click on the side bar to get electronic versions then visit my shop to get your products today.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 16 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?