This week, the Artful Stampers Team Challenge is a colour combination.
You may have arrived from Nicole Wilson’s blog with one of her lovely projects.
I stamped the background Wildflower Meadow image in Basic Black on Whisper White. This was then embossed with the matching TIEF, After adding a piece of 1/8″ Gold ribbon across the bottom, I rounded the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch and layered it onto a piece of Melon Mambo which also had the corners rounded. I added these panels to a base of Basic Black. The bird from Wildflower Meadow was fussy cut on a piece of Brushed Gold and added with dimensionals.
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations. Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project Jane Riches has made.
Here is this week’s group for the hop:
Annette Sullivan – You are HERE
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?