Another fancy fold today. This one is a Z-fold with part of the die cut out.
My base card of Marina Mist was stamped with the log image from The Open Sea using matching ink. A piece of Typeset DSP was added to the right hand side. The die cut shape is from the Deco Labels Framelits, inked Direct to Paper with Soft Sky and Marina Mist to create the sky and sea. The ship from The Open Sea and the sentiment from Good Greetings [see below for how you can get this set for FREE] were then added with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
A very easy masculine card.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?