I wanted a special thank you card for a friend. Splitcoaststampers provides many wonderful tutorials, so I used their ‘Bendi Fold‘ technique. My sister had previously made one and it looked like fun.
I used Baked Brown Sugar for the base card and stamped it with the new Hardwood background stamp. The images from Secret Garden were stamped on Whisper White with Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush and then cut with the matching Framelits. I used a sentiment from the retired Sincere Salutations, cut with the Large Oval Punch and layered on an Oval Scallop Punch shape.
Spectacular look and it really was so easy to put together.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Autumn.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?