You have seen a few projects with the Backyard Basics Bundle. Here is another one.
I took a piece of Primrose Petals and embossed it with the Framed Tulips TIEF. I then layered it onto a base of the same colour. I stamped the flower image and cut it with the matching Framelit, and then coloured it with a Blender Pen and Primrose Petals, Old Olive and Sahara Sand inks, and attached it to the card with dimensionals. A sentiment from Sassy Salutations completed the picture.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?